Talgentis produced by Kofikrom Pharmacy Limited is one of the most popular erectile dysfunctions (ED) drugs. The drug comes in low-dose versions that can be taken daily. This means you can have sex at any time, rather than needing to take a pill from time to time as needed like other ED brands. Talgentis comes in two varieties, Talgentis 20 Tablets and Talgentis 5 Tablets
- Enlarged prostate gland in male
- Increased blood pressure in lungs
- Erectile dysfunction
- Blurred vision
- Frequent persistent heartburn
- Flu-like symptoms
- Flow of bitter fluid into mouth
- Facial swelling
- Muscle pain
- Upper abdominal pain
- Urge to vomit
- Bleeding from nose
- Chest pain
- Penile erectile problems
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Back pain
- Increased uterine bleeding.
- Sore throat
- Pain in the extremities
- Allergic rejection
- Nasal blockage
- Talgentis may also cause side-effects not listed here.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take more than once per day
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Take this drug about 1 hour before sexual activity
- Take this drug on an empty stomach
Composition and Active Ingredients
Frequently asked Questions
Is Talgentis-5 Tablet safe to use when pregnant?Please consult with your doctor for case-specific recommendations.
Is Talgentis-5 Tablet safe while breastfeeding?Please discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
Can Talgentis-5 Tablet be used for enlarged prostate gland in male and increased blood pressure in lungs?Yes, enlarged prostate gland in male and increased blood pressure in lungs are among the most common reported uses for Talgentis Tablet. Please do not use Talgentis Tablet for enlarged prostate gland in male and increased blood pressure in lungs without consulting first with your doctor.
Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when using this product?If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when using Talgentis-5 Tablet medicine then it may not be safe to drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery. One should not drive a vehicle if using the medicine makes you drowsy, dizzy or lowers your blood-pressure extensively. Pharmacists also advise patients not to drink alcohol with medicines as alcohol intensifies drowsiness side-effects. Please check for these effects on your body when using Talgentis-5 Tablet. Always consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body and health conditions.
Is this medicine or product addictive or habit forming?Most medicines don’t come with a potential for addiction or abuse. Usually, the government’s categorizes medicines that can be addictive as controlled substances. Examples include schedule H or X in India and schedule II-V in the US. Please consult the product package to make sure that the medicine does not belong to such special categorizations of medicines. Lastly, do not self-medicate and increase your body’s dependence to medicines without the advice of a doctor.
Can I stop using this product immediately or do I have to slowly wean off the use?Some medicines need to be tapered or cannot be stopped immediately because of rebound effects. Please consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body, health and other medications that you may be using.
Other important Information on Talgentis-5 Tablet
Missing a dose
Overdosage of Talgentis-5 Tablet
- Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Talgentis-5 Tablet, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult Kofikrom Pharmacy Limited physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Talgentis-5 Tablet
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Talgentis Tablet.
Expired Talgentis-5 Tablet
- Taking a single dose of expired Talgentis Tablet is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to use expired drugs. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.